Ben Patrick (Knees Over Toes Guy) and the ATG training program have revolutionized not only vertical jump training, but the entire strength and conditioning industry.
By learning and implementing the knees over toes training methodology, you’ll be able to bulletproof your knees to make yourself as injury resistant as possible.
The less injuries you deal with, the harder you can train with more consistency.
Consistent, hard training = driving more adaptation (bigger gains).
Most Popular Articles
I strongly recommend checking out these articles if you’re new to knees over toes training.
All Knees Over Toes Articles
If you’d like to continue diving deeper into knees over toes, here are all my articles on the subject.
- Tibialis Raise – Proper Form, Benefits, & Tips
- Reverse Squat – Proper Form, Benefits, & Muscles Worked
- Petersen Step Up – Benefits, Proper Form, & Muscles Worked
- Poliquin Step Up – Benefits, Proper Form, & Muscles Worked
- Patrick Step – Benefits, Proper Form, & Muscles Worked
- Teardrop Squat – Benefits, Proper Form, & Muscles Worked
- Who Is Ben Patrick ‘Knees Over Toes Guy’?
- ATG Standards – Complete List Of ATG Exercise Benchmarks
- ATG Split Squat: Technique & Progressions
- Knees Over Toes Guy Exercises (FULL LIST OF ATG EXERCISES)
- Ben Patrick’s Diet – Everything The Knees Over Toes Guy Eats
- ATG Stretching Routine – Best Stretches For ATG
- ATG Equipment FULL LIST + Discount Codes
- Full ATG Sled Workout: Technique, Sets & Reps
- Reverse Sled Pulls: The Ultimate Knees Over Toes Exercise