A1Athlete has recently expanded into some broader health and fitness subjects, such as optimizing recovery and rehabilitating from sports injuries.
Each of our articles in this section are written by our in-house physiotherapist, Eric Richter who has a Masters in Physiotherapy as well as a degree in kinesiology.
Optimizing your recovery means you can train harder in the gym and drive more adaptation. Part of our mission is to make that process more efficient by educating our audience about all the latest recovery-related research.
Most Popular Articles
These are our current most popular articles when it comes to recovery and rehabilitation.
All Injury & Rehab Articles
Feel free to browse through our entire library of recovery and rehab related articles.
- 5 Best Eccentric Tricep Exercises (For Optimal Recovery)
- Spanish Squat – Proper Form, Benefits, & Tips
- Red Light Therapy For Shoulder Pain – Protocol & Best Device
- Red Light Therapy, Before Or After Workout?
- How To Use Red Light Therapy To Heal Tendonitis
- Cold Laser vs. Red Light Therapy – Which Is Better?
- Red Light Therapy For Muscle Recovery: Research & Benefits
- Muscle Scraping – Everything You Need To Know
- Muscle Scraping: Before & After (Graston Technique)
- How To Do Graston Technique On Yourself
- IASTM vs. Astym vs. Graston Technique vs. Gua Sha
- Muscle Scraping For Plantar Fasciitis
- Is Muscle Scraping Safe?
- Muscle Scraping For Bodybuilding
- 8 Muscle Scraping Benefits You Need To Know About!